NOTE FOR READERS AND AUTHORS
Angliya Newspaper is the independent publishing company not related to any political, governmental or public structures.
Angliya and its related web sources do not accept any kind of responsibility for advertising articles being published in Angliya either in print or online.
Advertising articles are marked as such with words “На правах рекламы” at the beginning or end of each article, except for Law, Real Estate and Education (“Ваше право”, “Недвижимость” и “Образование”) sections where all texts are advertising articles if not stated otherwise.
Editorial team reserves the right to amend articles sent and texts of ads. Submitted texts, images and other data will not be returned.
General rules of conduct
By submitting an advertisement to Angliya you automatically agree to be bound by the Advertising Terms and Conditions and automatically grant Angliya the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You acknowledge that Angliya is not obliged to publish any material submitted by you. As a condition of your use of Angliya (including www.angliya.com and www.classifieds.angliya.com its related services) you prohibited to:
publish any threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, illegal, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world;
publish material which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
publish which is, or contains, pharmaceutical products normally requiring a licence for sale.
disseminate or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
bypass the Posting Rules;
impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Angliya;
misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking, bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Angliya;), copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent; use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Angliya and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
gather information about Angliya users, including email addresses, telephone numbers without their consent;
copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Angliya website and newspaper or Angliya’s copyrights and trademarks;
post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale).
Breach of conduct
Angliya content is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. The copyright of all contents of all the pages of the website are owned or licensed to Angliya Ltd, unless otherwise specified in the Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the pages in the website have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works. The contents of Angliya website and paper may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express written permission of Angliya Ltd. You may not distribute, display or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in the websites to third parties including, but not limited to “caching” any material on the websites for access by third parties and “mirroring” any material on the websites. You may not provide a link to the websites from any other website without first obtaining Angliya’s prior written consent. You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual page of the websites for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial use.
Data Protection and Privacy
If you have any questions or queries regarding any of the services or products featured please send an email to
Third party material and advertisements
Angliya website and paper contains material (including but not limited to advertisements) submitted and created by third parties. All advertisements published in Angliya are subject to the Advertising Terms and Conditions. All third party material is published by Angliya in good faith. Angliya do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of such material (nor is any warranty expressed or implied by publication) and Angliya specifically disclaims and excludes all liability to any person (be they advertiser, reader or user) for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever or however arising from any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and Angliya takes no responsibility for such material.
In the event that you purchase or obtain any goods or services from a third party then your acquisition of such goods or services will be in accordance with the third party’s terms and conditions and Angliya will have no liability to you in respect of the same. Angliya website also contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by Angliya. Angliya is not responsible for the content of those sites. Angliya provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites. All product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Some documents may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that document or organisation. You agree that Angliya has not conferred by implication, or otherwise, any licence or right under any patent, trademark or copyright (except as expressly provided) of Angliya or of any third party.
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). A large number of products of all sorts are offered on Angliya by private individuals in the UK. Entitled parties, in particular owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any advertisement which may infringe on their rights, and submit a request for such advertisement to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Angliya.
The information contained in the material in the websites is only for information purposes. Angliya does not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on the Angliya website and paper . In no event do we accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence (except for personal injury or death), for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from performance of, use of or inability to use the website. While Angliya undertakes to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day, Angliya shall not be liable if for any reason the websites is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to the websites may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond Angliya’s control. Angliya makes no warranty that the website is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program. The pages contained in the websites may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
We do not review users’ postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Angliya comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered. All users are advised to check advert details carefully before entering into any agreements of any kind. If in doubt, please seek legal advice.
Advert placement on the Anglia website is a paid for service, but a few subsections that are free to use for private idividuals. Fees are always required for trade buyers and for all adverts about commercial services and activities. If the service you use incurs a fee, you’ll be able to review and accept terms that will be clearly disclosed at the time you post your ad. Our fees are quoted in Pounds Sterling, and we may change them from time to time. We’ll notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the Angliya’s website. We may choose to temporarily change our fees for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new service.
If your ads went live with exposure on the Angliya sites, services, applications or tools, even for a limited time, and that they benefited from the service associated with the paid fee;
If your ads are placed into “edit” mode and will go live to site once updated by you;
If you have removed your ads yourself;
If you post duplicate ads as defined in our rules regarding duplicate ads;
If we believe that your ads are in a significantly wrong category;
Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. For refunds in more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on the cases in which you may, or may not, be entitled to a refund of such fees.
You can pay using one of the following credit/debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Delta, BarclaysConnect, Electron, Solo, AMEX and Maestro. All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling and payment cannot be accepted in any other currency. All information is held by Barclaycard, WorldPay/PayPal, who will be responsible for debiting the correct amount from your card. Once your transaction is completed, Angliya does not keep a record of your credit card number. The only record Angliya keeps is the authorisation number received from the bank.
The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with the websites and its use and these Terms. The websites is aimed at users in the United Kingdom. Where UK regulatory authorities have jurisdiction over the contents of the websites, Angliya has attempted to ensure compliance with the requirements of such regulatory body.However, some of the information in the pages contained in the websites is not to be accessed from certain jurisdictions and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in the websites complies with the regulatory regime of countries other than the United Kingdom.
If you have a dispute with one or more Angliya users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Third party rights
A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this User Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party specified in this Agreement or which exists or is available apart from that Act.
If a dispute arises between you and Angliya, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution with our customer service team, contacting by email email@example.com. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
These terms and the other policies posted on Angliya constitute the entire agreement between Angliya and you, superseding any prior agreements. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
If we don’t enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below.
Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to Angliya Ltd, 2nd floor, 72 King William Street; London; EC4N 7HR. We will send notices to you via the email address you provide, or by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing.
We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the Angliya’s website, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.
For any help with using Angliya please contact customer support team on 02077932407 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In these terms and conditions (the “Advertising Terms and Conditions”), (a) “the publisher” means Angliya Limited, of 1 2nd floor, 72 King William Street; London; EC4N 7HR (Company No. 05570993 ), the publisher of Angliya newspaper and www.angliya.com website(b) “buyer” means the person placing the order to insert the advertisement, whether such person be the advertiser of the product/service (the ‘advertiser’) or the advertiser’s advertising agency or media buyer; (c) an ‘advertisement’ means the matter to be published or separately inserted.
The publisher offers the service of publishing advertisements in the Angliya paper and angliya.com. These advertising terms and conditions apply to advertisements published in Angliya’s portfolio, both print and online.
Buyer general obligations
2. The buyer contracts with the publisher as principal. Where the buyer and the advertiser are different persons, the buyer warrants that it is properly authorised to place the advertisement on behalf of the Advertiser.
3. The buyer warrants that in relation to an advertisement as submitted or subsequently amended:
(a) the reproduction and/or publication of such advertisement will not breach any legislation, regulation (governmental or otherwise) or contract or infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, or other personal or proprietary right of any person or render the publisher liable to any proceedings whatsoever;
(b) all advertising copy submitted to the publisher is legal, decent, honest and truthful and complies with the British Code of Advertising Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing and all other relevant codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority, OFCOM or any other applicable body; and
(c) in relation to any financial promotion the advertiser is, or the contents of the advertisement have been approved by, an authorised person within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and related legislation including but not restricted to Financial Services and Markets 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2001 or that the advertisement is otherwise permitted under that Act or related legislation.
4. The copyright for all purposes in all artwork, copy and other material which the publisher or its employees have originated or reworked shall vest in the publisher. The buyer grants the publisher a licence to reproduce in Angliya’s portfolio all material not so vesting unless specifically agreed otherwise.
5. The buyer agrees to check the correctness of the advertisement. Any complaint, whether about the advertisement (and of each individual advertisement if part of a series) or the details contained in the invoice or email confirmation of booking (as the case may be), must be raised with the publisher within 7 days of publication or receipt of invoice or email confirmation of booking (whichever is the earlier) and will not affect the liability for payment at the due time.
6. The buyer will indemnify the publisher and keep it indemnified against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses or liability whatsoever incurred by the publisher arising directly or reasonably foreseeably as a result of any breach or non-performance by the buyer of any of the representations, warranties or other terms herein contained or implied by law.
7. All material contained in Angliya’s portfolio is published in good faith, the publisher does not in any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any advertisement or message published or its compliance with any legal or regulatory requirements (nor is any kind of warranty expressed or implied by such publication). The publisher specifically disclaims all and any liability to the buyer, advertisers, readers and users of any kind (other than death or personal injury caused by the publisher’s negligence or breach of statutory duty) for loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause, and whether on the part of the publisher or its employees or agents or any other person. Save in the case of death or personal injury caused by the publisher’s negligence or breach of statutory duty, under no circumstances shall the publisher be liable to the buyer or the advertiser or any other party for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of sales, loss of goodwill, loss of profits, whether or not the publisher was advised of the possibility of such losses. In all other respects, the publisher’s liability shall be limited to either (a) placement of a new advertisement the same or similar to the advertisement originally booked in either Angliya’s portfolio or (b) the amount paid or payable by the buyer.
8. The buyer agrees that the publisher has no liability in respect of any box numbers and agrees not to use box numbers for sending original documents, goods or payments of any kind, nor for the distribution of circulars. Box number replies will be collected only by the buyer or the buyer’s nominee. An additional fee will be charged to the buyer for use of a box number.
Buyer payment obligations
9. Payment in respect of the advertisement (including where relevant any associated production, late copy and box number charges) is due in advance of publication unless the publisher has confirmed its agreement in writing to allow credit to the buyer, in which case payment shall be due:
(a no later than 2pm on the 24th of the month in which the advertisement appeared; or
Full details of each remittance under this clause are to be supplied to the publisher by the due time. Payment shall mean (i) the receipt by the publisher at its principal place of business (or elsewhere as it may direct) of cash or at the bank of monies transferred electronically or (ii) payment by credit card which may be subject to an additional administration charge.
10. The publisher shall provide an email confirmation of booking for each advertisement published on angliya.com. Upon request, an invoice will be provided to a buyer for any print advertisement booking.
11. The buyer agrees to pay the publisher in respect of each advertisement for which payment is not made by the due time: (a) the sum of £25 as an administration charge and (b) the interest on the amount paid late at the rate of four per cent above the base rate of Barclays Bank plc accruing from day to day (including the day on which payment was due) both before and after judgment. Any such additional charge is payable within seven days following delivery of the publisher’s invoice particularising it.
12. The publisher will endeavour to reproduce and prepare colour and mono advertisements as requested but cannot guarantee that reproduction will meet its normal standards. In any event the publisher shall have no liability where the buyer has supplied material not in accordance with the publisher’s specifications as set out in the rate card or as available on request.
13. The publisher may decline to publish, or omit, suspend, edit, change the position or require amendment of all or any part of any advertisement accepted for insertion. The publisher is not obliged to publish any advertisement on a particular day or in a particular position.
14. The publisher will not be liable for any loss of copy, artwork, photographs or other materials. The buyer warrants that it has retained copies and the originals of advertisements.
15. The buyer may cancel an advertisement only in accordance with this clause 15. The buyer’s right to cancel depends upon whether he or she is a “consumer” (as that term is defined in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulation 2000 (the “Regulations”)) or not (ie a “trade buyer”) as follows:
(a) A “consumer” buyer as defined in the Regulations may cancel the placement of an advertisement at any time up to the expiry of seven working days beginning with the day after the day on which the “consumer” buyer places its order for an advertisement. However, the “consumer” buyer accepts that if the publisher commences providing services in relation to the placing of the advertisement prior to the expiry of such seven day cancellation period with the “consumer” buyers agreement, the “consumer” buyer will lose his or her right to cancel. To simplify, the “consumer” buyer agrees that (i) in respect of print only advertisements the publisher will start to provide services by 4:30pm, on the deadline day of the publication of the advertisement (ii) in respect of advertisements, including an on-line elementary the publisher will start to provide services as soon as the advertisement is visible on-line. In either case the “consumer” buyer accepts that he/she will not have any right to cancel the advertisement unless the publisher is notified prior to the commencement of service provision.
(b) A trade buyer may cancel at any time between placing the order and by 12 o’clock on the deadline day of the publication of the advertisement. Upon cancellation, the buyer shall be entitled to a full refund. If the buyer is deemed unable to pay its debts within section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986, this may be treated as a cancellation.
16. Without prejudice to the publisher’s entitlement to be paid, in the event of any error in the publishing of the advertisement caused by the act or omission of the publisher, the publisher at its sole discretion may either re-insert the advertisement or make a reasonable refund of or adjustment to the cost. No re-insertion, refund or adjustment will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the advertisement.
17. There is no obligation on the publisher to supply voucher copies, tear sheets or other acceptable facsimile, illustrating publication and their absence shall not affect the buyer’s liability for payment.
18.. These Advertising Terms and Conditions apply to advertisements published within Angliya’s portfolio.
19. The publisher may repeat the publication of the advertisement on any other website or on any and all media now known or hereafter devised (including, without limitation, print, electronic, or digitised versions) owned or operated by the publisher, or any third party that the publisher has agreements with such as Jobsite (UK) Ltd, Jobs week etc.
72 King William street
EC4N 7HR, London
21. The placing of an order for an advertisement amounts to an acceptance of these terms (including any additional matters set out in the rate card) to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. No variation shall be binding unless agreed in writing.
22. If any provision of these terms is held to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these terms shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision. No waiver by the publisher shall be effective except in relation to the matter in respect of which it was specifically given.
23. The publisher may for its own benefit enforce in its own right any of these terms subject to and in accordance with the provisions of The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Except as provided by this clause, nothing in these terms is intended to confer on any person any right to enforce any provision of these terms which that person would not have had but for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
24. These terms shall be construed under and governed by the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
This advertising policy only applies to advertising placed for publication in Angliya newspaper and angliya.com website. This document outlines what these publications and website will and will not publish. This policy is designed to prevent our customers from advertising items which are either illegal in the UK or prohibited by Angliya policy. All adverts which contravene this policy will not be published. You may still be charged at the time your advert is processed online.
This policy is made up of two sections (A,B);
How do the publications and websites define free and paid for adverts?
Restrictions on adverts placed within the publications and on the websites?
Section A: How do the Angliya publications and websites define free and paid for adverts?
Advertisements for privately owned items
Listings for ‘Wanted’ items or services
General public notifications, such as Lost & Found, or Dating, or Looking for
Paid for adverts
Promote a business or service for which payment is expected
Advertise items that can only be used for a business purpose
If you are unsure whether your advert classifies as paid for or free then please ask yourself the following questions.
Are you advertising a business?
Are you advertising a service for which I am expecting payment?
Are you advertising large quantities of the same item which could be considered to be manufacturing or distribution?
Are you selling an item which is used purely for a business purpose (i.e. a coin-operated sunbed / an articulated lorry)?
Are you asking customers to visit a specific business location or website?
Are you offering a room/ house/flat for rent?
If you answered “Yes” to any of this question that means your advert is paid for and it requires a fee.
If your advert is paid for it won’t be publish until the fee is paid, please choose the section appropriately. If you still have doubts as to whether you are a private or a trade customer then please call our Customer Services team on 02077932407 or email@example.com
Section B: What items am I NOT allowed to advertise?
Angliya will not publish adverts for items that are illegal in the UK.
Angliya also prohibits certain adverts due to the nature of the item advertised.
The restrictions highlighted in this advertising policy are NOT absolute. We reserve the right to prohibit any advert (across all sections) should we feel that it is inappropriate for publication. We reserve the right to change the Angliya Advertising Policy at any time.
NOT ACCEPTED FOR PUBLICATION IN ANGLIYA
• Ads that do not meet the Terms and Conditions of Use;
• Slandering/insulting individuals and legal entities;
• Meaningless and unethical for printing;
• Imposing any political or religious views;
• Ads relating to psychological services, palmistry and witchcraft;
• Ads offering/purchasing highly toxic and illegal substances;
• Sale and purchase documents;
• Any illegal activity;
• Requests for financial assistance;
• Requests for prepayment of postage investment securities as payment for goods or services;
• If the text is written in a language other than English or Russian;
• Ads of a dubious content (according to editor’s opinion).
As a UK we ask everyone to write their ads in English or Russian.
NO CAPITAL LETTERS accepted, except for the abbreviations.
Post in the most relevant section
Post in the subsection that most closely matches your ad.
Write as much information as possible, but DO NOT exceed 600 characters.
We only allow ads to be placed for sale or swap if the user is in possession of the item.
Please the fields appropriately. There are contact fields to enter contact information, below the advert description field. Using fields correctly improves the experience for users, as well as increasing your response rate.
Please do not put your website in the title or the description of your ad.
Don’t: duplicate ads (only for free adverts)
Do not use language in your ad that may suggest that you’re affiliated with Angliya.
Do not offer for sale items not yet available
No discrimination terms, we like to keep things friendly. We do not allow you to use discriminating terms, either offensively or generally.
Photographs should be relevant to the item you describe in your ad
No ads for items on the ‘not allowed’ list
No offensive/ adult language or images. Ads reported to us as offensive or of an ‘adult’ nature will be removed.
Restrictions apply to some sections
Rent posting rules
Only one property may be advertised in each advert. Multiple properties will require multiple adverts.
Properties may not be changed within an existing advert during the adverts’ publication period. If an advertiser wishes to advertise a different property other than the one advertised then this would require a new advertisement.
Angliya will not publish adverts for properties where the property’s availability is limited to individuals of a stated race, sexuality, religious preference or age.
Jobs posting rules
Domestic jobs adverts may be advertised privately, but the wording must comply with the different UK employment law, i.e. it is not permissible to state gender, age, religion, nationality in adverts.
All sales of software must be on original discs, and reasonably priced. Backups and copies are not allowed for sale.
Angliya reserves the right not to advertise digital music, books, software or any other files which contain copyright materials for sale as the majority of these infringe the copyright of the original recording artist.
We reserve the right to remove any ads that we feel are not relevant or of any value to Angliya readers, without notice.
We reserve the right to remove ads without refund if we feel that our rules or terms & conditions are regularly or deliberately breached.
In the interests of everyone else, people who regularly break our posting rules may find their future use of the site restricted.